|Captain Tyralius Freed|
DescriptionCaptain Tyralius took a platoon of soldiers south towards the Ethereum Staging Grounds 10 days ago. We haven't heard from him or his crew since.
Chances are good that they were ambushed and killed but I'm getting a curious reading from my instruments.
I think it's a distress signal but these things have been wrong before. If Tyralius is still alive, they're keeping him in one of their prisons. You'll have to locate the prison and open it with a key, probably found on the warden.
He mentioned fields of prisons, much like the one you rescued him from. Prisons full of creatures from all across the universe!
We'll be in touch should a need arise to crack those open. The Consortium has already expressed some interest in sending some teams out and is working on some technology to break through the Ethereum's locks.
RewardsYou will receive: 13 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 250 reputation with The Consortium
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites