|Sketh'lon Commander's Journal - Page 1|
|Sketh'lon Commander's Journal - Page 2|
|Sketh'lon Commander's Journal - Page 3|
DescriptionOur scouts have brought back disturbing reports from the ruined arakkoa encampments in the area.
The ghosts of powerful arakkoa magicians wield powers we never thought they possessed. They seem to be organizing, as though preparing for something, but our knowledge is limited. We cannot afford to remain ignorant!
Travel north to the Sketh'lon Wreckage, to the northwest of the Deathforge and search for signs of their motives.
Much of this is unintelligible, but I can make out bits here and there about preparations for a spell gone awry, casualties, and a deteriorating situation. There's also a curious note here about a 'deserter.'
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites