|Quenched Illidari-Bane Blade|
|Forged Illidari-Bane Blade|
DescriptionThe blade is nearly finished!
You can almost feel the magic beginning to coalesce inside the steel, but one thing remains to be done.
You must take the forged blade to the Scalding Pools near the top of the Hand of Gul'dan in Shadowmoon Valley and plunge it into the lava pools to quench the sword. When you have quenched the sword, return.
<The smith examines the blade closely.>
I'd say it's a fair improvement over the crude Legion weapons you started with. Not only will this blade cut down Illidari demons, but it will work against the Legion's minions as well.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Illidari-Bane Broadsword||Illidari-Bane Claymore|
|Illidari-Bane Mageblade||Illidari-Bane Dagger|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,530 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.