These creatures include Felboars, Vilewing Chimaeras, and Scorchshell Pincers. Any combination will be sufficient.
|Shadowmoon Valley Wildlife slain (20)|
DescriptionIt's time to get down in the muck and get dirty. What were you expectin'? You gotta learn to walk before you can crawl, right? Er, reverse that...
Anyway, we got all hands on deck fer killin' the garbage being thrown at us by the Burning Legion. That leaves you with the honor of cleaning up the crazed wildlife of Shadowmoon Valley.
Grab a sword, staff, whatever it is that makes you happy, and kill as much of the wildlife as you can see. That'll clear a way out for our supply caravans!
RewardsYou will receive: 12 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites