|Poison the keg of Green Spot Grog|
|Poison the keg of Ripe Moonshine|
|Poison the keg of Fermented Seed Beer|
|Kodohide Drum (Provided)|
DescriptionThe ogres, simple as they are, would notice you dispersing this poison throughout their camp. Thus, I will teach you how to enlist the help of one of nature's smallest creatures to do this task.
By playing a simple rhythm on this drum, you can coax a marmot to follow your commands.
There is a den of marmots near the Bloodmaul camp, to the north, down in the Daggermaw Canyon past the Circle of Blood.
Once you have a marmot's aid, use it to disperse the poison to the Bloodmaul's kegs.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.