|Poison the keg of Green Spot Grog|
|Poison the keg of Ripe Moonshine|
|Poison the keg of Fermented Seed Beer|
|Kodohide Drum (Provided)|
DescriptionThe ogres, simple as they are, would notice you dispersing this poison throughout their camp. Thus, I will teach you how to enlist the help of one of nature's smallest creatures to do this task.
By playing a simple rhythm on this drum, you can coax a marmot to follow your commands.
There is a den of marmots near the Bloodmaul camp, to the north, down in the Daggermaw Canyon past the Circle of Blood.
Once you have a marmot's aid, use it to disperse the poison to the Bloodmaul's kegs.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites