|Crazed Colossus slain while in disguise (5)|
|Wildhammer Flare Gun|
|Suggested players: 3|
|Enchanted Illidari Tabard|
DescriptionGnomus was kind enough to put this concoction together for the final strike. I merely pour it upon this tabard that you have provided for me and the item is imbued with the essence of the Illidari filth.
Take the enchanted tabard and travel to the Eclipsion Fields, southwest of Eclipse Point. Once there, use the tabard to transform into an agent of Illidan. While in disguise, slay the crazed colossi that wander the field. They will think it an attack by the Eclipsion and sever all ties!
I knew you wouldn't let me down, soldier. You've stopped a major Illidari advance and, in doing so, earned yourself a little reward.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Evoker's Mark of the Redemption||Slayer's Mark of the Redemption|
|Spellsword's Mark of the Redemption||Protector's Mark of the Redemption|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 16,230 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.