*WARNING!* You can only select one alchemy specialization.
|Botanist's Field Guide|
|Super Healing Potion (5)|
|Super Mana Potion (5)|
|Major Dreamless Sleep Potion (5)|
DescriptionAs you know, plants have properties that allow alchemists to re-energize and reinvigorate others through potions.
My familiarity with the plants of Outland allows me to teach alchemists how to make the most out of them. If you're interested in expanding your knowledge of potions, I have but one task to ask of you.
High Botanist Freywinn in Tempest Keep is rumored to have written a comprehensive botany guide. Bring it to me along with samples of your work and I'll teach you the knowledge you seek.
You will find that you can make herbs go a really long way if you know what you're doing. Sometimes you will be able to make two potion with materials you initially judged necessary for just one.
RewardsYou will learn:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 21,640 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.