|Ethereum Prison Key (5)|
DescriptionI have cracked the code! Each tag is broken up into several segments. The front side of the tag is always the same and states: "A Thousand Worlds..." I am unsure as to the meaning of this phrase but it sounds insidious.
On the back side of the tag are the vital statistics. The first set of runes indicates location and the second indicates prisoner type. Furthermore, it would seem that the keys can be combined to form a special key that accesses another prison type. Now I just need more keys...
"A thousand worlds shattered, a thousand worlds more to overcome... Such is the will of the Nexus-King."
<Ameer turns the tablet over and begins to read from the back-side.>
Stasis chambers of Bash'ir?
RewardsYou will receive: 13 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 500 reputation with The Consortium
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites