DescriptionLocating the pieces of the Book of the Raven, if they survive at all, is going to be difficult. Our best hope is to use a keener pair of eyes than your own.
Down in western Nagrand, on the eastern lip of the Twilight Ridge, Watcher Elaira studies the various bird species that make their home there. Visit her and see if she can help you harness avian sight to gather the pieces of the Book of the Raven.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.