|Shabby Arakkoa Disguise (Provided)|
DescriptionOpen the package, <name>. It is a disguise. It doesn't look very convincing, does it?
I craft them for ethereal smugglers in search of rare books. There is an arakkoa scribe who dwells in the central island in Skettis, Terokk's Rest; his name is Sahaak. He is old and nearly blind.
Use the disguise to speak with him and obtain the book known as the Adversarial Bloodlines. Be careful, <name>. The disguise won't fool the other arakkoa.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,120 experience
- 150 reputation with Sha'tari Skyguard
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.