|Proto-Drake slain (3)|
|Malister's Frost Wand|
DescriptionNow that we've riled up these Ember Clutch proto-drakes, they may be inclined to continue their attacks upon the keep. This will not do.
I hate to compound one wrong with another, but in this case it would appear that we will have to destroy the creatures. A regrettable course of action, but one that we need to undertake regardless.
Take my wand. I've been experimenting with increasing its range, but it doesn't pack much of a punch. However, what it will do is get a proto-drake's attention.
Unfortunate business to be certain. Well, what's done is done. With any luck the new whelps that grow to be drakes at Ember Clutch will not retain a memory of our shameful actions therein.
And with a bit more luck, the boundaries of that magical forest will not continue to spread.
Here, <name>, please take this pittance from the treasury for all of your troubles. It's the least that we can do.
|Indigo Robe of Replenishment||Interlinked Chain Girdle|
|Beneficent Skullcap||Iron-Studded Leggings|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites