|Valgarde Scout Rescued (8)|
DescriptionWe'd been here for a month when those malformed giants appeared out of thin air. We were ill-prepared for any sort of attack and paid dearly for our complacency. An entire archaeology team was lost and several townsfolk were abducted and taken to the ruins. We've been on the defensive ever since.
To make matters worse, the scouts we sent to rescue our people have been harpooned by the vrykul and left for dead in the forest directly north of Valgarde. Dislodge those harpoons and free our scouts!
We are going to show those monsters what it means to wage war against the Alliance!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Pacifying Pummeler||Bramblethorn Greatstaff|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.