|Plagued Proto-Whelp Specimen (10)|
|Tillinghast's Plague Canister|
DescriptionThis new plague that we're working on is wonderful and I think we should expand its testing.
How about testing it on proto-whelps?!
Just think of the possibilities. The ability to infect not only humanoids, but extend our reach to any creature!
Here, I've hoarded an extra plague canister for the right time and place, and you look like the right person.
Spray the eggs at Ember Clutch to the northwest, then get specimens from the plagued proto-whelps that hatch.
This batch of the plague doesn't seem to have had any real effect on the proto-whelps at all other than to make them glow green!
My dream of using the plague upon anything we come into contact with seems to have gone up in smoke!
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Hand of Vengeance
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.