DescriptionWhen we first scouted locations for the fort, we encountered hostile creatures at two of the glades here in the north. When we passed the snow-covered one directly south of the town, the dryads there watched us with interest, but did not attack.
We were tired and worn down by the weather. They could've easily killed several of our men, but they didn't.
Perhaps, in reaching out to them, we might discover unexpected allies. Are you willing to travel to the Frozen Glade and make contact with them?
It is good to finally meet you, <name>. We have long hoped that you and the other newcomers might send representatives. We don't often venture beyond the borders of our glades, especially amid the changes the land is going through.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,080 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites