|Plague Tank Hits (5)|
DescriptionThe Royal Apothecary Society thinks they're going to perfect a new plague to melt us down where we stand?!
Not on my watch!
Get out to the courtyard and speak with Greer Orehammer. He's got a gryphon and some bombs ready for you. I want you to bomb the plague tanks at New Agamand to smithereens!
That'll show those good-for-nothing Forsaken to think about messing with us!
I'd say you've earned yourself something from the treasury!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Coldstone-Inlaid Waistguard||Flamebinder Handwraps|
|Purestrike Bracers||Emeraldscale Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 350 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.