|Ancient Vrykul Bone (5)|
DescriptionMy work should be extremely easy in a time of war. There ought to be usable body parts everywhere.
It's not that simple, though. With these eggheads making all sorts of killer plagues and sending them to enemy towns, most of the material gets contaminated.
There is a place, though, where usable samples exist. Shield Hill, south of here, is an ancient vrykul burial ground where the dead walk but are not afflicted with any plague - ours or the Lich King's. Get me some bones, I'll pay ya well.
I tell ya - I've handled body parts for years now and never have I had such a weird feeling in my stomach. Anyway, a deal is a deal. Here's your payment.
|Coldstone-Inlaid Waistguard||Flamebinder Handwraps|
|Purestrike Bracers||Emeraldscale Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Horde Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites