|Queen Angerboda slain|
DescriptionA sheaf of parchment drops from the still hand of the overlord. Upon it you can discern the outline of the rituals that are taking place in the catacombs below.
However, it appears that the queen of the vrykul, Angerboda, is having difficulty awakening King Ymiron. The ritual is taking place within the large chamber, known as the Winter's Terrace, on the north end of Gjalerbron.
If you hurry, you may be able to stop her before it is too late.
Still, you've put a huge dent in their plans and bought us the valuable time that we need.
And who knows, with the way you get around, you'll likely run into King Ymiron again. I'm sure that he won't fare so well the next time you meet.
RewardsYou will receive: 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,860 experience
- 350 reputation with The Taunka
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites