|Secure a Spirit Tower|
DescriptionAuchindoun's spirits have no stake in the conflict between the Alliance and the Horde, but incurring their favor will give our side an edge in the region.
Ancient custom directs the living to pay their respects at spirit towers in the Bone Wastes - though only at specific times of the day. If you can help secure a tower during these times, you will have helped bring the spirits to our side.
Should we succeed in gaining the spirits' favor, they will grant us a boon that will aid us in our endeavors.
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,720 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites