|Elder Kesuk identified|
|Elder Sagani identified|
|Elder Takret identified|
Description<A distant voice echoes in your head as you regard the stone statue.>
Do not be startled, stranger. I am Elder Atkanok, an ancient ancestor of the tuskarr people, a skilled craftsman in my own time and the guardian of this quarry for centuries.
The quarry has been overrun, leaving many statues unfinished while the ancestors' spirits wander the world. Will you aid me in righting this wrong?
First, I must know the names of these wandering ancestors. Look for the markers near their statues.
Well done, <name>. With the names of the wandering elders, we can continue the ceremonies disrupted during the attack. However, before the elders' spirits can be led to their stones, we must calm the spirits of the murdered craftsmen and shaman. Otherwise, the ancestor spirits may never hear the ceremony's call.
RewardsYou will receive: 5
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with The Kalu'ak
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.