DescriptionA fellow survivor of Pal'ea known as Karuk has made his way to the main base of the Kvaldir in the Borean Tundra - far to the south where the snow was once bountiful. Karuk hides along the bluffs overlooking Riplash Strand.
Seek out Karuk and let him know what you did for my people here at the Coast of Echoes.
The safest route to Karuk is through your fortress. From Warsong Hold, take the road south and follow it around until you reach Riplash Strand.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Kalu'ak
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites