Description<race>, the chieftain is making me wait... time that Taunka'le does not have!
There has been talk of your prowess. Rather than wait for Garrosh to send help, I ask you to go and help my people.
Taunka'le village lies far to the northeast. Follow the road east out of the hold, turning north at the intersection. Not long after, you will come to another intersection. Follow the path east, passing south and then east of the great pools along the flood plains.
Speak with Sage Earth and Sky when you arrive.
But you are here now. We shall see if he chose well in sending you.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,100 experience
- 10 reputation with The Taunka
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites