|Sample of Indurium Ore|
DescriptionRizzle's schematics describe the process of the refinement of indurium ore. From his scrawls, it is apparent that indurium ore is being obtained from the dwarven excavation site of Uldaman in the Badlands.
Much of the other notes relate to the heat resistant properties.
Used as a paperweight for the plans is a hunk of what appears to be unrefined indurium ore.
This sample you've brought to me will be invaluable, also. I will be able to perform some tests on this, but I'll need more for this to actually be of any use to us.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,250 experience
- 75 reputation with Ratchet
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.