|Snowfall Glade Pup (12)|
DescriptionWe must move decisively against the wolvar if we're to have a chance of survival. However, I worry that in our zeal, too many of them will be slain.
The Snowfall Glade wolvar have as much right to exist as do we. You and I will see to it that they get that chance.
If Elder Ko'nani hasn't asked you already, he will ask you to deal with them. While you're upon the glade to the north, I'd like you to bag up their pups and bring them back to me.
Now the wolvar will have a chance of surviving along with us. If we survive at all, that is.
Do you think that you could return tomorrow so that we can save more of the pups?
RewardsYou will receive: 5
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 500 reputation with The Kalu'ak
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites