Description<Wartook points northeast.>
She is quite kind, you know. If it were not for your emissary, the surviving refugees may have given up hope. While she may not be taunka by birthright, the tribe has taken to her as a village elder for the time being.
If you are who I think you are, please go and pay Emissary Brighthoof a visit inside the refugee camp. She has been waiting for you.
<Brighthoof shakes her head.>
Only the Horde can save them now. Only the Horde can mend their broken spirits. We will nurse them back to full health and they will in turn strengthen the Horde in Northrend.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.