|Lothalor Ancient strengthened (3)|
DescriptionIt's not only the <race> race that has been impacted by what the blue dragonflight forces have done. The ancients of the Lothalor Woods to the southeast have been affected as well.
Some have been corrupted-- avoid them at all costs--but most can still be saved. However, the treants of the woods seem to be immune to the magic seeping through the land and the arcane wyrms that have come with it.
Ask the treants for their bark and feed it to the ancients. Hopefully that will be enough to save them.
I'll soon leave to speak with the ancients you saved and see if they will help us in our time of need.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Bracers of Nature's Fury||Lothalar Woodwalker Belt|
|Star's Rest Treads||Bark Covered Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites