|Put Out the Fires|
DescriptionThe Headless Horseman will attack the village at any moment! Fires will be everywhere!
<name>, will you face the fires of the Headless Horseman? When he comes, you must join the fire brigade. Grab a bucket and toss it on the fires, or pass it to a friend who's closer to the blaze. If you put out all the fires then we may yet be saved!
The Headless Horseman's attack has failed, but until he and his head are destroyed together, he will return.
Until then, however, let's take comfort in the safety you brought our children. I am honored to have watched your brave work today.
RewardsYou will receive: 15 40
|Tricky Treat||Weighted Jack-o'-Lantern|
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.