|Charge Level (10)|
|Golem Control Unit|
DescriptionThe golem's cells have just enough power to run it at the lowest levels, but it can't power any of its combat systems.
The good news is that the perimeter of Dun Argol is patrolled by lightning sentries. We should be able to use their power to charge up the golem's weapon systems.
Bring the golem with you, take it close to them, it will absorb the power as the sentries die.
After you tear your way through Dun Argol with it, that overgrown cow'll have to release me.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 90
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites