|Emerald Dragon Tear (8)|
DescriptionWith an inert specimen of the blight compound complete and the activating agent in hand there only remains a need for a suitable shell to house the components.
Southwest of here, on the shores of central Dragonblight, is where you will find the Emerald Dragonshrine. Within the shrine you will find the hardened remnants of a green dragon's tear drop. I don't know the whole story, but apparently they cry a lot right before they die. Go figure.
Go to the Emerald Dragonshrine and gather tears.
The Alliance are, of course, outmanned and outgunned. The people laid to rest in the Wintergarde Mausoleum awaken, hungering for flesh!
Perhaps we shall give them a taste of the blight, yes?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with The Hand of Vengeance
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.