|Recruit's Courage Restored (5)|
DescriptionFinally, the patrol arrives!
Here's the situation, <race>. We've lost many of our finest soldiers in this campaign and have had to call upon our recruits to fill in the gaps.
We've just fought one of our fiercest battles and many of the recruits were simply not prepared to face this enemy. There are more fights ahead, and I need them ready to follow orders.
If there's one thing I can't stomach, it's cowardice. Perhaps you can help them find the courage to continue.
You should be on your way. The next post is to the northeast, near the coliseum. Captain Grondel should be waiting for you there.
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
|Captain Rupert Kill Credit|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,910 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites