|Mature Water-Poppy (5)|
DescriptionGritty as my men are, they're still mortal.
Wounds and pain diminish their ability to perform their missions. No amount of training changes that simple fact of life.
Thankfully, one of our alchemists has developed a recipe for a salve that binds to our bandages and greatly reduces the pain our soldiers experience.
The salve requires a special poppy these trolls cultivate just west of here. Go to Drak'Sotra Fields and harvest some of them to keep our stockpiles from running out.
On behalf of my soldiers, I thank you for your efforts today.
Captain Rupert is likely the next stop on your patrol. He's stationed at the wall just east of here.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 58
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,910 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.