Remove Keleseth's Persuaders from the Ornately Jeweled Box and use them to "persuade" the Scarlet Crusade into talking.
|"Crimson Dawn" Revealed|
|Ornately Jeweled Box|
DescriptionIn my travels across this world I have made several interesting discoveries. For instance, did you know that with the proper amount of encouragement one can extract all the truths that a man dares hide? As luck would have it, I happen to have some encouragement on hand.
<Keleseth pulls something out of an ornately jeweled box.>
These are my "persuaders." Equip them and take to the field, death knight. Apply the pointy ends to the soldiers of New Avalon. Discover the truth about this "Crimson Dawn."
RewardsYou will receive: 85
|Keleseth's Signet Ring|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,110 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites