|Hidden Data gathered (7)|
|The Inventor's Disk (Provided)|
DescriptionThat disk you assembled... it's blank! Keeper Mimir, the tinker who built this library, must've hidden the information elsewhere. Look around the Inventor's Library; do you see any databanks there?
That might be the disk's purpose. Try using it near some of those databanks. Perhaps it's set to retrieve and store information from them. After you've tried your hand at that, contact me again and let me know what you've found. Meanwhile, I'll be trying to track down the other half of the archive key.
I can't tell if there's anything stored there or not, lad. You'll have to tell me what happened.
<You describe the data retrieval process.>
So it worked? At least we can count on Keeper Mimir to be systematic.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites