|Attempt to free Captive Mechagnome (6)|
|Stormforged Taskmaster slain (3)|
DescriptionTo the southwest, on the western side of the Snowdrift Plains, the iron dwarves have dug a mine into the hillside. There, they use captive mechagnomes, servants of Keeper Mimir, to mine ore.
I don't know where these mechagnomes came from, nor what they would do with their freedom, but perhaps we can win their help.
Go to the Frozen Mine, <name>, and set these creatures free from their bondage. Ask if they would fight alongside us against iron dwarf tyranny.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites