|Attempt to free Captive Mechagnome (6)|
|Stormforged Taskmaster slain (3)|
DescriptionTo the southwest, on the western side of the Snowdrift Plains, the iron dwarves have dug a mine into the hillside. There, they use captive mechagnomes, servants of Keeper Mimir, to mine ore.
I don't know where these mechagnomes came from, nor what they would do with their freedom, but perhaps we can win their help.
Go to the Frozen Mine, <name>, and set these creatures free from their bondage. Ask if they would fight alongside us against iron dwarf tyranny.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites