Return to Siegemaster Fezzik should you succeed.
|Scourge Attackers slain (100)|
|Frostbrood Destroyer slain (3)|
DescriptionI've triggered the base's defenses, <class>! Atop each of the Vanguard's four towers is a retractable Argent Crusade cannon, blessed by Father Gustav himself. You'll need to fly up to one of those towers and man a cannon. Use it to destroy the Scourge onslaught that the Lich King has deployed.
Just one warning, the Scourge will undoubtedly send their frost wyrms to lay siege to the towers. Shoot them out of the sky! If they destroy the walls and towers of this base, we're done for!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Cannoneer's Morale||Fezzik's Pocketwatch|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 17,870 experience
- 500 reputation with Argent Crusade
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites