This quest may only be completed on Heroic difficulty.
|The Idle Crown of Anub'arak|
DescriptionThe Scourged nerubians are a plague upon our forces.
While we are safe from them here, floating above the world, when we set foot upon the land below, it is always with the thought that the undead nerubians could burrow up from the depths of Azjol-Nerub and attack.
It's in the best interests of everyone if they are thrown into a state of disarray. Kill their former king, and major-domo to the Lich King, the crypt lord, Anub'arak.
Please bring me his crown... not that he wears it any longer.
RewardsYou will receive: 22 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 24,380 experience
- 75 reputation with Kirin Tor
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites