Using the solution will require an Abandoned Helm, Abandoned Armor, and Pile of Bones, all found at the Broken Front.
|Field Tests Conducted (3)|
DescriptionI get it, I get it. Cappy's too busy to see this for himself. His loss!
See, I've managed to 'acquire' a certain shipment of solution from the enemy. And as much as I hate tinkerin' with inferior goblin technology, I'm inclined to make an exception here.
Take this sample. I'll need you to run a few field tests, just to prove its usefulness, while I try to do a little reverse engineering to duplicate the creation process.
Go to the front and gather the materials to make a decoy, then use the oil.
I've managed to reproduce the solution - hardly an accomplishment, of course.
Doubt I'll live to see the day those neanderthal goblins cook up somethin' a gnome can't recreate in his sleep!
|Smuggler's Bracers||Glacier-Walker's Mukluks|
|Skycaptain's Belt||Plated Bracelet of the Skies|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites