DescriptionThis piece of ice has been submitted to immense pressures and exposed to natural magics from deep beneath the world's surface. In combination, these effects have yielded an ice that will never melt.
Knowing little of these things, you resolve to bring the sample back to Dun Niffelem. Someone there is bound to be familiar with its properties.
Ahh, everfrost. The symbol of the heart of our people...
Everfrost was once plentiful in this region. Over the ages, though, the jormungar have devoured nearly all of it. It is now very rare and very precious to my people.
As you roam these lands, keep a lookout for more pieces of everfrost. Return to me with any that you find and we will be most grateful.
RewardsYou will receive: 6 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,770 experience
- 350 reputation with The Sons of Hodir
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites