|Sir Wendell Balfour's death investigated|
|Lorien Sunblaze's death investigated|
|Conall Irongrip's death investigated|
DescriptionThe crystal will reveal the truth about how three of the tournament's combatants died. Take it with you to the graveyard east of the Tournament Grounds and use it before the graves of Sir Wendell Balfour, Lorien Sunblaze, and Conall Irongrip.
If indeed these men were murdered, then we must find a way to tie it to the Black Knight before he strikes again. Look closely at what the crystal tells you, <name>, for we must be certain these deaths were not accidental.
All three sparred with and were scheduled to fight the Black Knight. This cannot be a coincidence. Now, we must find a way to prove it was the Black Knight's work.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites