DescriptionEvery day, the Black Knight's squire, Maloric, makes a big show of heading to Crystalsong Forest with his axe over his shoulder. He wants us to believe he's chopping wood, but he never returns with more than a few twigs.
He usually goes toward the ruins southwest of the Mirror of Twilight. He spends a lot of time out there, even for a squire with responsibilities to his knight.
Find a way to distract or incapacitate him and search him. If he's up to something, we'll know it.
It's all here, <name>: the poison that killed Lorien, a collection of knives, torches, and oil. No man has cause to possess these things here and no squire would do so without orders from his knightly master. We've found our murderer, <name>, but who is he working for?
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites