|Small Stone Block (15)|
DescriptionGetting stone for this job has been a nightmare, I tell ya! There are tons of stone available from ruins in safe places, but those holier-than-thou paladins won't go for it. Something about 'priceless artifacts.'
Anyway, whining about that isn't going to get this place built. There are tons of crumbling titan ruins in the Foot Steppes and at the Inventor's Library in Storm Peaks. Take my, uh, 'chisel' with you and see if you can break those huge blocks into useful pieces.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.