If you lose your lance, you can get another from any of the Lance Racks near the stables or in the Silver Covenant Pavilion.
|Mark of the Champion (4)|
DescriptionAs a champion, you have mastered the art of mounted combat, overcoming challengers of all levels. You must make certain that you can defeat anyone you face when the tournament begins.
You should continue honing your own skills and learning more about the weaknesses of your opponents. Champions representing all cities practice in the Ring of Champions near the stables. Go to the stables, equip your lance, and pick any mount you're permitted to ride, then face the champions.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Champion's Writ||Champion's Purse|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- 250 reputation with The Silver Covenant
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.