|Venomhide Ravasaur Egg (4)|
DescriptionNow that you've built up an immunity to venomhide toxin, you can safely handle the animals and their eggs. Venomhides are vicious and must be trained from the moment they hatch.
If you want to ride one, you'll need an unhatched egg. Scattered throughout the Marshlands are a number of ravasaur nests. Look for the eggs with lighter colored shells -- those are the ones that will hatch venomhides.
If you bring me several of the eggs, I'll allow you to keep one and raise its hatchling, with my guidance.
I'll let you raise one of the freshly-hatched venomhides. It shouldn't be shy about letting you know what it needs.
RewardsYou will receive: 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,610 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites