|Searing Roc Plumage (5)|
DescriptionThe hatchling looks at you for a moment, almost as if wondering whether you'll understand. It scrawls a picture of a pair of feathers in the dirt, then points with one claw to the bindings at its elbows and knees.
It doesn't seem hungry, but what could the feathers be for?
It must want them for adornments like the ones you've seen on other raptors. The largest feathers come from the searing rocs that congregate around the bones of large creatures in western Tanaris, northeast of Thistleshrub Valley.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Venomhide Baby Tooth|
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites