|Prepare Slow-Roasted Turkey (5)|
|Slow-Roasted Turkey (5)|
DescriptionEvery Pilgrim's Bounty feast requires a centerpiece, and for us, that's a slow-roasted wild turkey. I can't think of anything better to bring the meal together.
There's a good recipe for it in your bountiful cookbook. Why not hunt some wild turkeys and prepare a few? The turkeys wander all over Tirisfal Glades, so you shouldn't have a problem finding any.
Once you're done roasting them, will you bring them to Francis Eaton outside Orgrimmar?
RewardsYou will receive: (or 7 32 if completed at level 100)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites