|Kul the Reckless rescued|
|Captive Aspirant rescued (4)|
DescriptionCrusader Kul has gone and gotten himself into trouble again, only this time he's not alone. When he saw the cultists making camp at Deathspeaker's Watch, west of the tournament grounds, Kul gathered the aspirants for an assault.
Without reinforcements, Kul and his followers were easily captured. I have no doubt that the cult will sacrifice the prisoners unless we can mount a rescue. Any of those cultists could carry keys to the black cages. Find the keys and free Kul and the captive aspirants.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.