|Survey West Marker|
|Survey North Marker|
|Survey East Marker|
|Surveyor's Beacon (Provided)|
DescriptionAll these cruddy ancient ruins have to be bulldozed if we're ever to see Azshara's full potential. Look on my map here - you see Lake Mennar, to the East? I'll tell you what I see: a future rocket fuel depot!
But we need an accurate lay of the land before we can clearcut, bulldoze, landfill, and pave over that lake. All of my surveyors have been spooked off by the oogly-boogleys haunting that area. Escort one of my Jr. grade surveyors to the area and take readings from the equipment that's been set up.
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 910 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites