DescriptionRhapsody took quite a liking to the booze. Now don't get me wrong -- all of us dwarves up here at the aviary love a good ale when the time is right.
But ol' Shindigger took to the liquor like a gryphon takes to the skies. And a damned shame it was, too. No one could fly like Rhapsody.
First sign of trouble was when he came stumbling back from that mission with your buddy, Brohann. All went down hill quickly after that. Had to let him go.
Last I heard, he's set up a brew camp to the east of here...
I'm a-lookin' right at you but you keep bobbing up and down. Makin' me dizzy. Hoho!
Whoa! Did ya feel that? Ground is a-shakin', my friend. I need a drink.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,500 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.