DescriptionI believe I can find this demon lord given the proper reagents.
If he is indeed as powerful as I suspect, I will need items gathered from deadly creatures. But you act in the Warchief's name, so I am sure you will accept my task.
First, I will have to break any wards he has against scrying. For this, I will need the scalp from a satyr--but not any satyr. The scalp must come from a Hatefury shadowstalker.
Search for them among the ancient ruins in the northeast of Desolace.
Fate has already dealt me enough pain.
This scalp will do nicely for my spell. While you were away, I was able to gather some of the other reagents needed for the spell.
I am almost ready. I only need a focus for the spell--something to project an image of the demon lord and his whereabouts.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Undercity
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites