|Lord Azrethoc slain|
|Jugkar Grim'rod slain|
DescriptionAlthough I have no knowledge of this Lord Azrethoc, I agree with Maurin, he must be stopped; especially if he is attempting to gain influence over the Burning Blade to further his goals.
You have already shown you wish to aid the Warchief, and I would trust you to gather a party to slay the demon lord and his warlock servant.
When you are ready, head directly south, and return to me when the threat has been ended.
The demons will be slain, the Burning Blade will fail in their efforts, and we may one day have a place we can safely call home again.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Basalt Buckler||Enforcer Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,450 experience
- 350 reputation with Horde
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.