|Ulag the Cleaver slain|
DescriptionWhen the Scourge swept through Tirisfal Glades, we captured one to study. He had a free mind, and called himself Ulag the Cleaver. But, although his will was free, he was still enthralled by the Lich King.
We hoped to find a way to break the king's control over Ulag, but we failed. Now, finally, it is time to free him.
Free him, and kill him.
Activate the skull stone trigger near the mausoleum to the north. This will lift the magical seal that binds him.
Then... be ready, <name>.
RewardsYou will learn:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,560 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites